Murkmire Calendar Tablets: Xinchei-Konu Guide
Hello my fellow furnishers! This guide will help you get a replica of Xinchei-Konu, a massive ancient Argonian calendar made of stone. When you complete this guide, you will also get the Chronic Chronologer Achievement from Murkmire. You will need the Murkmire DLC or ESO Plus to complete this guide.
To begin, you will need to get the quest “Monument of Change” from an Argonian named Jekka-Wass Vozei at the Xinchei-Konu Monument, northeast of Lilmoth in Murkmire.
He will tell you that thieves have stolen the tablets that make up the Xinchei-Konu and they are now scattered throughout Murkmire. Luckily, the thieves left us with a book of riddles hinting at the locations of the tablets. Pick up the book on the table beside Jekka-Wass and you get a copy of The Broken Xinchei-Konu in your inventory.
Jekka-Wass was able to solve the first riddle and sends you to go kill a miregaunt that holds the first tablet at the quest marker.
1) Vakka Tablet – Kill the miregaunt that swallowed the tablet located on the map.
Once you retrieve the Vakka tablet, return to the Xinchei-Konu monument and place the tablet into the floor calendar.
Speak to Jekka-Wass to complete the quest. He will tell you that it is up to you to find the remaining 11 tablets. You can pick up any of the other tablets and return any amount of them to the Xinchei-Konu monument at any time.
Below is a map of where all 12 tablets are located.
Murkmire: Location of Tablets
1) Vakka Tablet
2) Xeech Tablet
3) Sisei Tablet
4) Hist-Deek Tablet
5) Hist-Dooka Tablet
6) Hist-Tsoko Tablet
7) Thithil-gah Tablet
8) Thithil Tablet
9) Nushmeeko Tablet
10) Shaja-Nushmeeko Tablet
11) Saxhleel Tablet
12) Xulomaht Tablet
2) Xeech Tablet- Up some stairs and around the corner to the left at a location south of Root-Whisper Village
3) Sisei Tablet- Atop a ruined temple north of The Dominus Fatum landmark
4) Hist-Deek Tablet – Found beside a sunken house near the shoreline, beside the body of a dead Argonian
5) Hist-Dooka Tablet – In a corner near a table in echoing hollow ruins, the entrance of which is beside the Walks-Like-Thunder world boss
6) Hist-Tsoko Tablet – Beside a cliff face wall southwest of Blackrose Prison
9) Nushmeeko Tablet- Inside Wither-Vault, which is southwest of Root-Whisper Village, at the back of the room behind a stone pillar
10) Shaja-Nushmeeko: Dropped by a miregaunt named Belly-of-Stone northwest of Dead-Water Village
11) Saxhleel Tablet – Dropped by a mireguant named Roots-That-Stumble sleeping near a waterfall south of Teeth of Sithis
12) Xulomaht Tablet- Dropped by a miregaunt named Breath-Like-Decay southwest of Root-Whisper Village
Once you have recovered and placed all the tablets you will gain the Chronic Chronologer achievement and your collection will be updated with the furnishing item Replica of the Xinchei-Konu. When you are inside one of your houses, the furnishing item can be found in the ‘Gallery’ section in the housing editor, under ‘Display’.
You can speak with Jekka-Wass Vozei again as an optional choice to finish up the story. He will thank you for finding all the tablets but then admits he needs more components to evoke the Vastei-Sei, otherwise known as the Ritual of Change.